Saturday, January 2, 2010

Trick and Treats




The boys were lucky enough to have two days of Halloween. Friday night, we went to Meema and Popple's house and hit the streets for candy there. It was funny for me because that is where I used to trick or treat and I think the neighbors have stepped up the candy since I was young. Charlie got huge whole candy bars and other big treats. All was fun, until Blaine and I caught Charlie relieving himself on a neighbor's side yard. Blaine sprinted over just in time to make sure Thomas wasn't completely soaked. I think Charlie took the trick part seriously.
The next day, we rounded up the troops and headed back to NJ to trick or treat with Cam and Shan. It was a rainy miserable day, but, for the kids, the Candy was worth it. No pics of this and no major events, but Cam was the prettiest princess we have seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment